Tag Archives: Kerala RTC Online Ticket Booking
GPRS enabled Electronic Ticketing Machine (ETM), made by the company Quantum AEON was implemented at PAMBA Depot and it is running successfully. Chengannoor, Kottyam and Eranakulam depots will get the new ETM within days to enhance the Sabarimala Pilgrimage.
What is new with this GPRS enabled ETM is, all the ETMs (all over kerala) were connected to a “Central Server Computer” through the GPRS connection (GPRS connection was enabled using the BSNL mobile SIM card). Each and every ticket detail from ETM will send to the central server on a real-time basis. So the “Total Cash Collection”, zone wise collection, depot wise collection, bus type wise collection, operated kilometer or earning per kilometer everything can see at the central Server. Bus location also can identify through this ETM.
Anybody having a username and password can access these details through a web browser at any time any were in the world, using a Desktop Computer, Laptop, Tab or even a mobile phone.
Both Front-end and back-end software are developed by the ETM company Quantum AEON. Previously the back end software was developed by the EDP Centre (Computer Centre of KeralaRTC).
For the information of the media idiots who shown the video clip of “ETM-Central Server Computer” at the KSRTC head quarters, in their channel :-
- There is no any Central Server Computer for ETM at KSRTC head quarters till now.
- This ETM installation is not the final and please don’t try to highlight the mistakes. For every beginning, mistakes and confusions are normal. So don’t air the father-less news to tarnish KSRTC.
At present a temporary Central Server Computer is maintaining by the Quantum AEON company at their head quarters, Bangalore. This temporary arrangement was made by the company for 650 ETMs, at their own cost. I appreciate the Quantum AEON MD for doing such a favor for KSRTC. (Why this is a favor, this temporary arrangement was not mentioned in the tender agreement). And I am praying to the GOD for a faster installation of Central Server Computer for ETM at KSRTC head quarters, Chief Office, Thiruvananthapuram.
Kerala State RTC has been signed an agreement with State Bank of Travancore on 08/05/2013 to disperse the salary through the SBT account. Employees will have to open a zero balance account at their place. The bank will provide ATM, Check and internet bank facilities as the part of Agreement. The bank also agreed to give, up to ONE LAKH Rupees PERSONAL LOAN without Salary Certificate or surety.
It is expected to avail the salary through SBT facility from JUNE-2013 onwards; says the Manager accounts of KSRTC, Sri.K M Sreekumar to the KeralartcBLOG.
Application Called from the employees (conductor, driver, assistant or mechanic) having computer qualification, to work with the computer cell at various units. Permanent Employees in active service and willing to work at any units can apply. The appointment will be temporary and on work arrangement only. ie. no category change. Last date is 31-05-2013.
By using the following options provided by KeralaRTC You can find the time a bus passing through a station, Starting From a station
(b). If the CHART has been PREPARED in advance (To know about the CHART preparation time of your reserved bus, please make a phone call to the STATION MASTER of the BUS STARTING STATION. Contact KSRTC for Assistance in the following phone numbers) Depot Name Phone Number Thiruvananthapuram Central 0471-2323886 Kottarakkara 0474-2452622 Kottayam 0481-2562908 Munnar 0486-5230201 Ernakulam 0484-2372033 Thrissrur 0487-2421150 Guruvayoor 0487-2556450 Malappuram 0483-2734950 Nilambur 0493-1223929 Valancherry 0494-2646434 Palakkad 0491-2520098 Kozhikode 0495-2723796 Kannur 0497-2707777 Sulthan Bathery 0493-6220217 Kasaragod 0499-4230667 Bangalore Majestic 09483519508 Bangalore Satellite 0802-6756666 Bangalore Inspector in Charge 094490 20305 Coimbatore 0422-2521614 Mysore 0821-2440124 24 x 7 Control Room – Phone 0471-2463799 24 x 7 Control Room – Mobile 094470 71021 For any Transaction failure, non-issue of ticket, doubling of transaction amount, cancellation failure etc. Please send an e-mail to “email@example.com” mentioning the following details. 1. Date of booking,
2. Card holder’s Name,
3. Contact phone number and
4. the reason for failure. Kerala RTC Online Ticket Cancellation Contact numbers:- KSRTC – EDPC – Online Reservation Help Desk - 09447570203
For Kerala RTC Online Ticket Booking, You need to create a USER NAME & a PASSWORD at KSRTC Saarathi Web-site, by clicking the Signup button, then fill up the details, finally press the Submit button.
- After login you will get a three tab screen. “BOOKING”, “CANCELLATION” and “HISTORY”
- From ”BOOKING” Tab You can search bus and Reserve for that bus
- From ”CANCELLATION” Tab can cancell the tickets
- From “HISTORY” Tab will get all the booked and cancelled tickets details. (In the case of a printer error, You can take print out of the tickets from here at any time)
- Only 21 days advance booking available
- You can book ticket up to 30 minutes before the schedule departure time. (But if you cancel the same will lose 50 % of ticket fare)
- Keep your ID card & print out of your Online ticket (Show ticket on laptop, tab or mobile phone is valid, SMS facility not activated yet) to produce before the bus conductor to avail the journey.
For any Transaction failure, non-issue of ticket, doubling of transaction amount, cancellation failure etc.Please send an e-mail to “firstname.lastname@example.org” mentioning the following details. 1. Date of booking,
2. Card holder’s Name,
3. Contact phone number and
4. the reason for failure.